Saturday, March 3, 2012

First time...


This would be my  first time to go in Singapore and I want it to be more exciting, meaningful and wonderful. I'm really excited to see the city and of course to be with my husband. This day is not enough to see the whole beauty of the city but I'll definitely find more time to check it out. These are some of our pictures so far! I'm saving a lot of our pictures in my cellphone and never imagined that it will crashed. I should've save all of them in my lappy. 

These are the pictures that I saved in my lappy tappy :)











Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I ♥ colors, fashion, adventures, challenges, music, nature and art. :) If I were to describe myself, I'm a free-spirit, a dreamer, open-minded person, wanderer and an art lover. I'm totally a bohemian.



©Copyright•Unrestricted By Reality•2014•All Rights Reserved
Designed By ice