Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Bohemian dreamer




Hi Lovelies! I'm Ice and this is my little place to stroll about fashion, beauty, share very random rants, loves and parts of my daily life. I was born and raised in the Philippines but living in Singapore. I'm a casual writer, love music, fashion and shoes. My style is modern boho, bumps into gypsy, country, and mix of downtown and uptown style. I'm a certified fashion and an art lover. I’m an IT professional and a freelance model. I've started modeling at 22. I’m currently working as an IT Executive. I always say yes to wine, hats, jewelries, black/pattern tights, the sound of a guitar, travels and great albums.

Every now and then, I’ll review beauty or fashion items, here’s a few facts about me that may be helpful in reading my review:


Hair: Dark brown, straight and thin. I go to salon to retouch my color every 5-6 months. I had my hair re-bonded when I'm 25 years old. From then on I do this once a year and seldom do a haircut and I'm not a fan of new hairstyles

Skin: Fair, very sensitive

Eyes: Dark brown



*CELEB STYLE INSPIRATION*
Miranda Kerr, Nicole Richie and Olivia Palermo
*FAVE DESIGNER*
Chanel, Alexander McQueen and Dior
*FAVE BRAND*
American Eagle, Mango, Topshop and F21
*MUST-HAVE BEAUTY ITEM*
lip balm
*MUST-HAVE FASHION ITEM*
Comfortable shoes
*SHOE SIZE*
US size - 6

*VITAL STATS*
33-24-34

*HEIGHT*
165 cm / 5'4"

* WEIGHT*
43 kg / 97 lbs




Share This

2 comments:

  1. your blog is so pretty and well designed!



    significantlyred.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I ♥ colors, fashion, adventures, challenges, music, nature and art. :) If I were to describe myself, I'm a free-spirit, a dreamer, open-minded person, wanderer and an art lover. I'm totally a bohemian.



©Copyright•Unrestricted By Reality•2014•All Rights Reserved
Designed By ice