Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Neon Summer Love

This summer, temperature rises so what do you expect? Expect bolder and brighter colors that will surely uplift your mood.




It doesn't get a lot more summery-ish than bright shorts, bright top and fun accessories. These super bright shorts and top caught my attention which I got from Forever 21. I love to play colors into my outfit because it simply adds energy and cheer to my day. It adds glamour as well.


Bright orange polka dots shorts, Neon blue with hearts and leopard prints. I super love them.





Pineapple earrings, beaded necklace and stack of bangles





Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I ♥ colors, fashion, adventures, challenges, music, nature and art. :) If I were to describe myself, I'm a free-spirit, a dreamer, open-minded person, wanderer and an art lover. I'm totally a bohemian.



©Copyright•Unrestricted By Reality•2014•All Rights Reserved
Designed By ice