Thursday, August 29, 2013

Over the knee socks, Yay or Nay?

Over the knee socks is always a huge trend every fall. Since 1995, when I saw Alicia Silverstone wearing thigh high socks in the movie “Clueless”, I fell in love instantly with this trend. When Blake Lively wore thigh high socks in her TV Series Gossip Girl, I like it even more.

I personally believe that thigh high socks are wearable and fashionable. It is more stylish than wearing leggings. No matter what your style is, this trend can be pulled off effortlessly.




For me, I like to wear it with a dress and mary-jane shoes or boots then polish my look with a knit cardigan and cross body bag.


1. Topshop Cardigan - KNITTED FLUFFY SHAWL CARDI
4. French Connection Bag - Tassel Tastic Cross Body Bag 
5. SPANX® Socks Rock - Over The Knee Socks


Would you like to pair it with flat boots or pumps? Would you wear it with shorts, skirt or a dress?


Please leave a comment below and let me know how you wear thigh high socks. 


Share This

1 comment:

  1. I like thigh high socks with short or skirt and ballet flats ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I ♥ colors, fashion, adventures, challenges, music, nature and art. :) If I were to describe myself, I'm a free-spirit, a dreamer, open-minded person, wanderer and an art lover. I'm totally a bohemian.



©Copyright•Unrestricted By Reality•2014•All Rights Reserved
Designed By ice